|Fun And Educational Field Trips Designed For The Young At Heart
|We Specialize in Group Tours, Birthday Parties and Club |
|Hayride, Hay Mazes, Corn Maze, Petting Zoo, Slides and More|
|Toddler Play Area|
|Fall Crafts, Decorations, Pumpkins and Gourds|
From Pumpkin Vine to Bovine: A True Farm Experience
Copyright 2007 Rasmussen's Cowhorn Crossing Farm - Phone: (218) 259-8111
GROUPS ARE WELCOMED
- Bring your class or youth/organization group and receive our group rate. You will
enjoy a tour of the corn maze, hay mazes, animals, farming machinery and hayride
and get to choose a small pumpkin or two small gourds to take home.
- We have indoor and outdoor eating facilities and an area to play teacher directed farm
- $6.00 per person (1 free chaperon for every 10 students)
- Call today to schedule your class trip
|We are open to the public
Saturday - Sunday 10:00AM to 6:00PM
MEA Holiday and by appointment.
September 27 - October 31st
- We will be open to the public Saturday – Sunday from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., MEA
Holiday and by appointment during the day or after school starting September 27 and
running through October 31st.
- Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy the day.
- Visit the hay maze, animals, farm machines, corn maze, hayride, and seasonal
decorations at your leisure.
- $7.oo per person – children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 2 are free.
PLAN YOUR VISIT TODAY
- Call us today for more information -218-259-8111.
- Follow this link for directions to the Farm.
|Cowhorn Crossing Farm
14529 Danson Rd.
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
|Visit us on Facebook for weekly
updates and pictures!